Wednesday, September 2, 2009

who do avril lavigne and katy perry <3?

Question: What does Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry have in common with Victoria Beckham, Mary J. Blige, Joe Jonas from Jonas Brothers, Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother, Doogie Howser), Shania Twain, and Kristin Chenoweth (Pushing Daisies, West Wing)?





Answer: They will also be guest judges on American Idol in 2010.


I will miss Paula for her neurotic behavior, her comments about how the contestant look, and hr lip-syncing on live performane on American Idol. Yes, I did not appreciate her while she was on.

i <3 paula abdul

1 comment:

  1. I would never have believed Paula's craziness on the show if I hadn't seen it for myself this season. I don't usually watch AI, and then when I caught an episode, Paula seemed COMPLETELY out of her mind! hahah... she cracks me up. The comments she gave were all over the place. And didn't really have anything to do with anything. haha... I agree. She shouldn't have left the show... --Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete