Thursday, November 12, 2009

viewers don't <3 dollhouse enough

The axe keeps on falling.

FOX has informed creator Joss Whedon of Dollhouse that there will be no more episodes past their current 13 episode order. The good news is that FOX still does plan to air the remaining episodes beginning in December.

Whedon on his fan site posted: "I don’t have a lot to say. I’m extremely proud of the people I’ve worked with: my star, my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you’ll agree in the coming months. I’m grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again. I’m off to pursue Internet ventures/binge drinking. Possibly that relaxation thing I’ve read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you’ll know what my next project is. But for now, there’s a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear. Thank you all for your support, your patience, your excellent adverts. See you again.”

Such a brilliant producer. It's a pity that FOX and viewers don't appreciate his creativity.


On other news, another show which did not receive as little as zero praise is a goner.

Hank starring Kelsey Grammar has halted their production. The show did not do well in ratings, and creatively stinked too.


Advice to you, my fellow television fan: WATCH YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS. Tell your friends to wactch them. And hopefully no more shows will not get canceled! (Well, hopefully all of Flavor of Love spin-offs)


TV Schedule - Thursday 11/12
8:00 Bones (FOX)
8:00 Community (NBC)
8:00 Flash Forward (ABC)
8:00 Survivor (CBS)
8:00 The Vampire Diaries (CW)
8:30 Parks & Recreation (NBC)
9:00 CSI (CBS)
9:00 Fringe (FOX)
9:00 Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
9:00 The Office (NBC)
9:00 Supernatural (CW)
9:30 30 Rock (NBC)
10:00 It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
10:00 The Jay Leno Show (NBC) --Penelope Cruz, Dolly Parton--
10:00 The Mentalist (CBS)
10:00 Project Runway: Finale Part 1 (LIFETIME)
10:00 The Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO)
10:01 Private Practice (ABC)
10:30 The League (FX)
11:00 Models of Runway (LIFETIME)

No comments:

Post a Comment